Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

It was the strangest thing I ever saw....

This week for our practise narrative test we were given a sentence to use in our story and carry on from it,our sentence was "It was the strangest thing I ever saw.."and this is what I wrote.

We all hoped in the back of the trucks boot and waited for the engine to start the sound of the engine made the truck vibrate  under our feet,and the truck moved forward  moving toward the gate.The air turned cool as it rushed past our faces and the hot  air disappeared,here in Samoa everything seemed different back home but also seemed  to be more free.



The truck came to a stop and our excitement  sky rocketed  we were finally here at the pool,but something was different  it embedded  into the concrete and the inside of  it were fishes and smooth rocks and  it was outside and you didn't have to pay to get in .It was the strangest thing I ever saw but still manage to look significant,I dipped my toe into the water and it was cooling the relief of the cold water drained the hot temperature away from me.Slowly we all began to slowly sit down in the shallow part of the pool on a slippery rock,we all began to slide down to the water and swim through the crystal clear water.


We all then took turns jumping off the high concrete walls and diving trying to find Nemo sadly we only found Dory . We all then decided to do pack up and go back to my Uncle’s and have some lunch,when we got back we all relaxed in the shade and  played with  my uncle’s puppies .It was a long day but a fun day that I never want to forget.  
                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment