Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

STUNT LEGEND


I see and hear crowds of roaring people screaming for deadly entertainment, for me to jump over  the Gran Canyon one of the largest canyons in the world.Everyone stops screaming and wait for me to make the jump, I put my hand over the exhilarate and let go of the break. I feel my body getting pulled forward from the  speed,I’m going faster every second the ramp is right there, I go flying in the air I do a quick trick in the air. Then with shock I feel the ground under me, I made the jump, then things go out of hand I loose control of my bike. Next thing I know I’m on the ground, everything around me go blurry then all I see is pitch black.
I wake up in an unfamiliar room, I look around and see cards and flower.I see a cast around my leg I must be in hospital. But how long was I in hospital for, I wait for somebody to come in for half an hour finally the doctor come in and tell me what happened, turned out I was in a coma for one week.He leaves me in the room for a while to get some rest, but I don’t sleep I just sit there bored. The door opens again and I see my family they said they were happy to see that I’m still alive and said they can’t wait for me to come home. The next month I recovered from my injury and able to go home on my two feet.When I finally got home my house was surrounded with a swarm of people rushing everywhere as soon as they seen me asking me questions like “How did you feel?” or “Will you try this stunt again?”. I reach my front door after all the questioning,when I opened the door expecting a huge welcome instead they are just watching the news.Then they all stare at me for ten seconds and start hugging me saying on the news they were calling me a STUNT LEGEND!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Salome,I really like the way you wrote your description.I really liked your work.How long did it take you to write your description?

Post a Comment